Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lari Loves LiliMom and PapaDean!


"Sometimes...

..some things are special."
"Sometimes...
..someone is close."
"Sometimes you feel you'll never quite say...
..the somethings that matter... the most."
That's poetry, Maggie.

-Waking Ned Devine

I love movies and since I have joined the Davis clan, LiliMom and PapaDean have introduced me to a plethora of new movies to enjoy. The summer before Mikkel left on his mission I got to talk to PapaDean on the phone. I will always remember how fun it was to talk to him about Idaho and his early theater days. PapaDean has a big heart and a special way of making everyone feel important and loved. I will never forget how LiliMom helped me get ready at our open house in California. When she was fixing my hair I felt like I was truly one of her daughters. I also love the conversations we have had lying on her bed :) Congratulations on your 40th anniversary! Thanks for your love and good examples to Mikkel and me. I am thankful to be sealed to ya'll and I'm excited to continue to learn from you both and grow closer as a family!
Love- Lari

No comments:

Post a Comment